At Paris Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, we treat a wide variety of foot and ankle conditions. We understand that foot and ankle pain can hinder everyday activities, such as walking and driving. That is why our experts are dedicated to providing exceptional foot and ankle care. If you are experiencing pain in either of these areas, schedule an appointment with one of our foot and ankle experts today.
Foot and Ankle Conditions We Treat
The experts at Paris Orthopedics are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized care. For this reason, we treat a wide array of foot and ankle conditions, including these common conditions:
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Turf Toe
- Mortona’s Neuoma
- Hammer Toes
At Paris Orthopedics, we are committed to treating our patients with conservative methods when possible. Through our use of non-surgical, minimally-invasive, and open surgical procedures, our professionals make the elimination of your foot and ankle pain their number one priority.
- Non-Surgical Treatment Methods: Before surgery is recommended, our providers may first treat you with one of the following non-surgical treatment methods:
- Joint and ligament injections,
- Prescription medications
- Cold and heat
- Casts, splints and/or braces
- Physical therapy
- Minimally-Invasive Procedures: For some patients, your provider may suggest a minimally-invasive procedure to help eliminate your foot and ankle pain. At Paris Orthopedics, we utilize the latest technology and tools to provide our patients with the most advanced non-invasive surgical options available, such as ankle arthroscopy, which utilizes small incisions and the use a tiny camera. Through the use of minimally invasive surgical techniques, most patients are able to go home the same day the surgery is performed.
- Open Surgical Procedures: At times, foot and ankle pain may require a more extensive surgical procedure to correct the source of pain, such as a joint realignment. If this is the case, you can rest easy knowing you are in good hands with the professional surgeons at Paris Orthopedics.
When to Visit a Doctor for Foot and Ankle Pain
At times it can be difficult to determine when a visit to a foot and ankle specialist, such as the experts at Paris Orthopedics, is warranted. If you are experiencing foot and ankle pain that does not resolve on its own within a few weeks time, or if you experience an injury and any of the symptoms below, contact a doctor quickly. These symptoms include:
- Numbness or tingling
- Inability to move or bend foot or ankle
- Increase in swelling or pain
- Tenderness to the touch
- Bone misalignment
Contact Paris Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Today
Paris Orthopedics and Sports Medicine specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of an assortment of ankle and foot conditions and injuries. Contact us today to determine how our experts can help diagnosis your condition and get you back on your feet pain free. Request an appointment today.